Minimalism as Simple Geometry
|Photo By © Prakash Ghai|
Hello Everyone, Its Saturday :)
Here's wishing you all a great happy Weekend.
I would be going on a Photo-walk tomorrow and would need to sleep early for that. I thought it would be a good idea to publish a Blog Post on Weekend. Therefore, here I am.
Well, What I do at times , I edit 10 photos in one go. This gives me room to do blog posts more often.
The old method is to Edit one photo at a time and then make a blog post on it.
So this come right from my buffer stock :)
OK, lets quickly get to the Composition now.
- This is Minimalism as Simple Geometry
- The Simple Geometry being the Lines in Repetition.
- The Decay Adds to the Art Quotient of the Photograph.
- This is an Abandoned Staircase Located at Jantar Mantar, Jaipur
- Lens used again is Canon 100mm Prime Macro L Series.
- Because I was using a 100mm Lens, I shot this from a distance. You can also use a 50mm prime lens or even 35mm and shoot this up close. Going too wide, may distort the lines, mind you.
- This time I dint shoot this from the Side, because Shooting this from the front, makes the image Flat, but at the same time, it creates a weird kind of depth and mystery in the photograph, for the steps are ascending.